Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thinking Legally (For A Change)

So... I know you have been thinking to yourselves, "how could he have ever misjudged such an easy jump" or "he must have been crazy to take such a chance"... and well, yes it was stupid. BUT - I have been playing a certain video-game called "Crackdown". In said video-game you play as a sort of bionic ubercop that can perform ludicrously long jumps and fall many, many stories and survive while leaving a crater in the ground. For your consideration:



For a change I've decided to go all American and, thusly, lawsuit crazed. I suggest that it was this violent video game which caused me, no, FORCED me to make that jump. In a XBOX LIVE CYBERCHAT with friend Justin Hall, I discussed this possible moneygrub. Suffice to say, the subject has been breeched in the forums of Realtime Worlds, the very game developer responsible for Crackdown. I'd say I have a real case... I'm no foolish pre-teen, well swayed by devil music. I'm a MAN with a WIFE (that means I even have sex on occasion)... and I MAKE devil music. Imagine what this terrible, terrible game might do to a 'lesser' mind. Dungeons and Dragons positively pales in comparison.

Oh, by the way, I'm looking at 3 weeks left in these casts, tomorrow is my last tum-tum injection, my shoddy backup wheelchair is shedding vinyl and plastic like a leper and I am slowly losing my mind while looking at my one view of the outside world.

Hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it's time to send in the Snickerdoodles!!